- Advance the frontiers of fundamental physics through a broad research program at the intersection of nuclear, particle, and astrophysics.
- Educate and train future leaders through a vibrant scientific program including seminars and master classes, topical workshops, and summer programs with special emphasis on developing skills to design and construct new instrumentation.
- Provide shared instrumentation, facilities, and support to seed the development of new experiments.
- Enable the development of novel instruments for fundamental physics by partnering with technical experts at universities and national laboratories.
- Support the design, construction, and operation of experiments based at the Yale Wright Laboratory and other locations worldwide.
- Advance scientific opportunities by connecting researchers and technical experts across subfields, and guide experimental searches and their interpretation by theory and computing.
- Broadly disseminate scientific knowledge and technical expertise • Engage the public and students of all ages in scientific exploration through education programs and outreach activities.